General terms and conditions
§ 1 – scope
1) These general terms and conditions apply to all between the quads – Minibikes Mallorca S.L. (Organizer) and the participants concluded contracts for quad tours.
2) The organizers’ staff is not entitled to make verbal agreements with the participants in connection with the contract that deviate from these general terms and conditions.
§ 2 – conclusion of contract
1) The tours presented on the website or in brochures, possible routes, duration of the tour and prices are subject to change and non-binding.
2) The participant submits an offer for a tour, which is accepted by the organizer through confirmation of the participant or invoicing.
§ 3 – prices and payment
1) The prices include VAT.
2) The prices include the commission of 20% to contracted partner agencies.
3) Payments can be made online via Quads – Minibikes.com or by bank transfer to a bank account specified by the organizer.
4) Payment must be made by bank transfer within 5 working days after receipt of the invoice.
5) Cash payment of a voucher is not possible.
§ 4 – Conditions of participation
1) Driving license:
Participation is only permitted upon presentation of a valid driver’s license (B) and an identity card. The participant must carry these documents with them throughout the tour. Participants who cannot present a valid original driver’s license at check-in are therefore not permitted to participate. The right to compensation is therefore excluded.
2) Exclusion of participants:
Participation is excluded for persons who suffer from mental and physical illnesses or impairments and who could endanger their own health or that of third parties if they participate. Persons who are under the influence of alcohol, medication, other intoxicating substances or drugs are also excluded from participation.
People who have had an operation recently are expressly advised against participating. Pregnant women are also advised to refrain from participating for their own safety and for the safety of the unborn child. If, contrary to this recommendation, such people should take part, Quads – Minibikes S.L. no liability for resulting injuries.
Driver including payload are limited to max. 150kg limited. The motor ability to act must be fully guaranteed in terms of size and weight. Passengers should generally be asked in advance for tour participation at the organizer. Special requirements / conditions of participation apply for this. It is strictly forbidden for the co-driver to change seats or swap with the driver during the entire tour.
§5 – Safety briefing and rules of conduct
1) A safety briefing and a test drive are carried out before each journey. Participation is mandatory for every participant.
2) In addition, the following rules of conduct apply, which must be carefully read and followed by each participant:
a. Participation is only permitted with suitable clothing and sturdy shoes
b. The participant must wear a helmet during the entire trip
c. If the participant needs a visual aid, this must be worn throughout the tour
d. Driving licenses must be kept with you throughout the tour
e. Overtaking other participants is prohibited
f. Unreasonable tire wear due to improper use (e.g. burn outs) must always be avoided
G. Instructions from the tour guide must always be followed
H. The use of mobile phones or cameras while driving is prohibited. The use of selfie sticks is also prohibited for safety reasons.
i. Leaving the group is prohibited or only permitted if instructed by the guide
j. The consumption of alcoholic beverages and drugs as well as the use of medication before and while driving is prohibited
k. The exchange of vehicles between the participants is prohibited
l. Accidents, damage to property or personal injury during the tour must be reported to the organizer immediately
3) If anything is unclear, the participant must contact the staff and have the rules explained
4) If the guide judges the skills of the participant necessary for the tour as insufficient after the safety briefing and implementation of the test drive, the participant can be refused to participate in the tour. A refund of the money is not possible.
5) All instructions and decisions of the organizer and his guide are binding
6) Participation can result in serious injury if the safety rules are not followed and the organizer’s instructions are not followed
§ 6 – cancellation policy
1) Up to one week before the event, participants can cancel up to 3 vehicles without giving a reason and with a 100% money refund. After this period, cancellation is no longer possible under any circumstances.
2) Participants who cannot participate in the tour due to alcohol, drugs or medication will not receive a refund of the money.
3) The organizer reserves the right to postpone or change the tour due to weather conditions that may endanger the safety of the tour and your participants. In the event of a postponement, the organizer will provide the participants with an alternative date after consultation with the participants. Usual weather conditions, such as rain, wind or similar weather conditions do not constitute a reason for rejection. The participant must take care of appropriate clothing himself.
4) Participants who cannot present their original driving license will be excluded from the tour and will not receive a refund of the money or an alternative date. Photos, copies or provisional driving licenses are not legally valid and will under no circumstances be accepted.
§ 7 – insurance
1) The participant is insured against liability by the organizer. In the event of damage caused by the participant, the participant is obliged to pay a deductible of 500.-.
§8 – Severability clause
1) Should individual provisions of these General Terms and Conditions and the safety instructions be or become ineffective or unenforceable, this does not affect the effectiveness of the remaining provisions. Rather, the ineffective or unenforceable provision is replaced by a provision that comes as close as possible to the meaning and purpose that the parties pursued with the original provision. The above provisions apply in the event that the terms and conditions prove to be incomplete.